Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I was feeling like I wanted to do something festive for the holiday, so I found this Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and boy are they tasty!
It’s a very simple chocolate chip cookie recipe with peppermint extract and green food coloring. The trickiest part is not over-baking them since it’s harder to tell when they’re done since they don’t brown like a normal cookie. My first batch were a little bit too done, and I only had them in there for about 10 minutes. 8½-9 minutes is all you need (at least for the small/medium sized cookies that I made).
Hope you’re feeling lucky to find this recipe today 🙂 ENJOY!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp mint extract (or more to taste)
- 10 drops green food coloring, optional
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Click here for the full recipe details!