These tacos are PERFECT for a weeknight because they were fast, healthy, and so delicious. It probably only took 20 minutes from start to finish. I was able to prepare the salsa while the salmon was baking in the oven, and then I just heated up some tortillas on the stove. DONE!
I haven’t had salmon in tacos before, and I really liked them!! It gave tacos a healthier spin since they weren’t loaded with meat and cheese! The smoky seasoning on the fish with the fresh citrus, cilantro, and avocado was over the top tasty. Definitely give these a try!!
- 1½ pounds boneless salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Small corn or flour tortillas
For the Salsa:
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- Half of a small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 lime, juiced (plus extras for serving)
Click here for the full recipe details. She has a lot of fun variations on this dish, so check those out!